Because of requests from many of the author’s readers, he was asked to develop an ebook version of his now-acclaimed top-selling book Death to Diabetes.
The 320-page version of this ebook (PDF) provides the information from the Death to Diabetes book, plus additional information "beyond the book".
This document will help you learn how to lower your blood glucose without drugs, using the 5 super foods; and, how to use your blood glucose test results to reduce your insulin resistance; and, prevent the diabetic complications that damage the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and heart.
The information in this ebook will help to stabilize your blood glucose/insulin levels, and enable you to control, beat and reverse your Type 2 diabetes.
The key areas of focus include nutrition (the 5 super foods, the 5 "dead" foods, the Super Meal Model), nutritional supplementation, exercise, blood glucose testing/analysis, cleansing/detoxification, emotional/spiritual health, support, stress reduction, wellness planning, doctor appointments and critical blood tests.
This ebook also defines the key super foods and nutritional supplements to help nourish, cleanse, protect and balance a diabetic's body. It also defines the specific foods needed to initiate the body's repair process.
The 320-page expanded version of this ebook is a more detailed, comprehensive document, which contains the above information, plus more detail in the areas of superior nutrition, glucose testing, stress reduction, and planning.
This ebook also contains the following 11 additional sections:
1. The 6-Stage Diabetes Wellness Model
2. The Health Benefits of Bright-Colored Foods
3. Grocery Shopping and Food Tips
4. How to Fight Food Cravings
5. Dining Out Guidelines
6. Recipes (70) of super meals, snacks, smoothies, desserts, etc.
7. Recipes (8) for juicing
8. Blood Glucose Testing and How to Use the Calculations to Reverse Your Diabetes
9. Descriptions of the Diabetic Complications for the eyes, kidneys, nerves, brain, and cardiovascular system, plus the root causes of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high inflammation.
10. Diabetic Wellness Protocols with specific steps, procedures and identification of the specific foods and nutritional supplements needed to maintain the health of the eyes, kidneys, nerves, brain, and cardiovascular system, plus how to lower high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high inflammation without the need for any drugs/medications.
11. Alternative Healthier Foods (Chart)
If you are diabetic, and your goal is to beat and reverse your disease then, we strongly recommend that you get the full-blown 320-page version of the ebook. The 80-page (handbook) version is primarily for people who want a summarized version of the original book.
This ebook is now available in our online store.
For more detail, go to www.DeathtoDiabetes.com.